Cakes are the center and essential for all celebrations and events. There are many kinds of recipes for cakes such as jello cake recipe, marble cake recipe, fondant cakes and butter-cream.
Marble cakes have always been a part of our childhood memories. Aside from chocolate and vanilla, marble cake is a delicious treat that uses bright colors for an astonishingly and attractive finish. It can also be decorated by using candy sprinkles, nuts, small chocolates, grind-ed coconut and sugar frosting and many more.
In this article, we bring to you a simple instruction on how to create a delicious marble cake like that available at professional online cake delivery in Vadodara services.
- 160 grams of sugar
- 120 grams of melted butter
- 3 pieces of eggs
- 200 grams of flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 60 grams of Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Preparation and methodology:
- Make a mixture by blending flour and the baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- Cream together the essence, sugar and butter.
- One by one, add the eggs and continue beating them together until the mixture forms a smoothed version. This is done to ensure the sugar gets blended well
- Little by little mix the flour and milk in the mixture. Keep on pouring from the sides.
- Mix it well until the butter gets smooth. Divide the butter into 2 parts.
- Add cocoa powder in one portion.
- Grease an 8 inch baking tin. Pour layer by layer cake mixture into the tin pan while letting it sit well.
- In a preheated oven about 180 degree Celsius to 200 degree Celsius, bake the tin for an average of 15 minutes. Reduce this temperature and continue to bake the cake for another 10 minutes. Bake till the top part of the cake trunks golden. To make sure that the cake is fully cooked, use a baking pin or temperature needle to poke a hole. If the cake is completely cooked, the pin will come out clean without traces of cake on it.
- Once the cake is fully cooked, invert it on a dish and let it cool before adding frosting and other decorations and only then serve.
Here are some of the basic nutritional facts about this marble cake preparation for the diet conscious and fitness freaks:
- 468 calories in total.
- 6 grams of protein
- 52 grams of carbohydrates
- 27 grams of fat
- 16 grams of saturated fat
- 1 gram of fiber
- 31 grams of sugar
- 0.81 grams of salt
You will surely create a beautiful and yummy marble cake by following these steps that are listed above. Furthermore, by the use of birthday cake decorations, you can experiment with the design options for your cake. In fact, you can add glazing, frosting, sprinkles and even add cake toppers for a celebratory look and vibe. You can use cake decorating flowers, colored candies, chocolate cuts, fresh fruits and grinded coconuts as well.
Here are some of the alternative versions and variations to marble cakes that too can be made by preparing a marble cake base first and ganaching it into a more contemporary version.
Take a look for more baking inspiration:
- Kitkat and milky bar Ganache marble cake:
Kitkat is a famous chocolate loved by all. So is milky bar. Adding these 2 to the mixture of the marble cake and baking it gives an excellent taste to the tastebuds. Topped with chucks of these duo, there is a certain added crunch to the cake that adds texture to the already decadent cake.
- Glazed caramel marble cake:
Caramel coated cakes have a glazed look. This looks like a giant caramel coated candy with a marble choco and vanilla combo base.
- Fruit topped marble cake:
The fruit topped marble cakes are delightful to the sight and to the tummy. It is a simple marble cake that is topped with exotic cutout fruits. This topping is a decadent version of the plain old marble cakes.
- Red velvet marble cake:
This is an alternate version to the basic marble cake recipe. Instead of using chocolate and vanilla, this marble cake recipe will have red velvet and vanilla. This version is very popular and gives a very creative look and is delicious at every bite! Certainly a worthy delight for red velvet cake lovers who also fancy a healthy marble twist.